Right. Its much worse for computer illiterate users like me who have no
clear idea what is right and wrong in the lingo format.

I just assume that live feedback on coding errors would bloat TW beyond
reasons for it.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/d3c26171-3e5d-4e9a-a013-870dbe7ad5c5%40googlegroups.com.