TonyM wrote:

> To replace TiddlyWiki tool map would require also curating tiddlywiki
> editions, learners documentation, hints and tips, macros and other
> paraphernalia.

So does keeping it.

Even if the gentleman running it does it very well, these types of projects
should not be a one man job but a community effort. It *inevitably* decays
otherwise because as new items are added it gets more difficult to
maintain. And the mere progression of time makes things outdate
automatically. This is a prime example of why we need a federated system.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/76613089-c407-460c-a8e5-5a27c51037fd%40googlegroups.com.