Hi Bimlas

To make the browser to pick up changes from the server then you can trigger
polling with the tm-server-refresh message. In my own experiments I often just
change the default polling interval from 60s down to 3-5s (via
$:/config/SyncPollingInterval).

You may also be interested in this pending PR which attempts to address some of
these issues by introducing a new framework for invoking external tasks on the
server:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/3461

Best wishes

Jeremy