I have noticed on Node.js some .meta files are created, for example

   - tw-version.tid
   - tw-version.tid.meta

The content of *tw-version.tid* is

<pre>/* TW-version added to site title */
.tc-site-title:before {
  content:"TW <<version>>";
  position:absolute;
  margin-top:-1.9em;
  color:silver;
  font-size:13px;
}
</pre>

Strangely when I stop and reload the server, I noted, my tw-version.tid is
empty (nothing in text field) and some extra fields were created in
tw-version.tid.

I deleted the fields and correct the tw-version.tid tiddler everything was
fine. Stopped/Reload server again and I saw this happened again!

   - What is the source of this strange issue?
   - What are these meta files?
   - How do I stop creation of these file?

--Mohammad