Hi all,

I've just finished my first TW plugin:
https://nicolas.petton.fr/tw/project-manager.html

I'm completely new to TiddlyWiki, and I did this as an experiment to see
how good TiddlyWiki could be as a web application platform.

It turns out to be absolutely great, I don't think I've ever built a toy
web app that's fully working this quickly. The power of having free
persistence in the form of Tiddlers, combined with a DSL for querying
(filters), and using tiddlers as components makes app development an
absolute breeze. Not to mention that all building blocks I needed where
already builtin.

Bottom line is, TiddlyWiki is mind blowing in many ways!

Cheers,
Nico