Nico,
 Do you use TW 5.1.22 or older one?

 When you add a plugin and hence when you you create/repack a new plugin!
this message appears and it is part of TW mechanism!
  Adding new plugins in TW 5.1.21 and older require save and reload.

 In TW 5.1.22 and later if the plugin does not include JavaScript code No
relaod is required and this message will not be shown!

--Mohammad