@Nicolas
 Lovely work. The ToDoist inspiration is obvious (meant in a positive
way!). As someone who has been sketching out plans to replicate some of the
ToDoist workflow in TW off and on for the last couple of months, but not
finding the time to get to it, this is lovely. ToDoist is the only task
manager to ever be effective for me, though I strongly prefer hosting my
own data.

If you see yourself actually using this, and if you put this on github you
can eventually expect contributions from me, though maybe not for a few
weeks until other commitments ease off.

Love that I can add multiple items without having to touch the mouse, one
of the things I most love about Todoist.
Would also love to get some natural language date parsing in there at some
point. Thing like, "friday", "ev day", "ev sat" or "tom" etc.
Is there currently any way to add a date when adding the task?

I would also consider adding a quick add option that opens in a modal
window, the advantage being there is no scrolling induced and you can add a
task and continue from where you left off.
https://tiddlywiki.com/#Modals:Modals%20%5B%5BWidgetMessage%3A%20tm-modal%5D%5D

An input field that lets you quick add tasks on each project page, similar
to what there is for the Inbox, could be handy too.

Overall, lovely work! Thank you for sharing.
Regards,

Saq