There are so many different pieces of TiddlyWiki server solutions scattered
around the internet. What can we do to bring everything together into one
product? For instance, NoteSelf had a lot of good features, but now you
can't get a free storage solution easily for it. TiddlyDesktop accomplishes
the same thing as TiddlyServer, but in NodeWebkit or Electron rather than a
full browser. Bob has a bunch of random features that would be incredibly
useful, but most of them I can't just add to TiddlyServer because they are
actually features of TiddlyWiki. We're slowly getting syncing more
consistent, and now is probably the time to setup server-sent-events, but
how? I guess I'll open an issue for that one.

Thoughts?
Arlen