Le jeudi 30 avril 2020 20:10:02 UTC+2, Sylvain Naudin a écrit :

> Just add that I'll be on the same office network, not accessible to
> outside (so thinking about help of an external CORS site wouldn't help me
> anyway).

I just play to try to modify geopoint.js and call it jirapi.js, and it work
to create json tiddler with simple macro addition.

I think it not help me since I realize I can't use this method on local
work network.

So my best chance is to manipulate and mix this with tiddler creation I
think :

function getCurrentIssueStatus()
{
var statusname;
var issueKey = JIRA.Issue.getIssueKey();
 AJS.$.ajax({
 url: "/rest/api/2/issue/" + issueKey,
 type: 'get',
 dataType: 'json',