Hi Saq,

This is very useful, thanks. I'm now a bit confused: it sounds like I want
to create a widget and not a plugin? What's the difference?

Is there any documentation available along the lines "How to create your
first widget"?

If not:
- I'm looking at action-createtiddler.js as a reference example.
- If I create an action-getbookinfo as you suggest, where/how do I install
this so that Tiddlers can access the widget?
- Do I put it core/modules/widgets?
- Will it be available for use automatically or do I have to do something
else?

Thanks for all your help. I'm trying to use the online documentation but
it's not very friendly to someone new to TW.