All,

David Gifford has done a lot of great work with Stroll. I offered to try
and help him package it into a plugin and upload to github for easier
distirbution, upgrading, etc. I, being a novice in TW development, just
tried to package it using Tinka, but quickly realized its not as simple as
that. Much of it was developed using things like: [tag[refs]]....
[tag[stroll]] to grab on to parts of stroll, but once its all packaged in a
plugin those tiddlers become shadow tiddlers so they aren't available in
the filters like that. There also other whole plugins tagged with stroll,
which cant really be included as sub plugins included in this one directly
(or can they?)

I'm  willing to do the work and learn, I'm just wondering if anyone would
be willing to help!

Thanks,
Diego