Also, once you return a tiddler, you can access all of its fields through
its `fields` property, like so:

let tiddler = this.wiki.getTiddler(*title*);*let *tiddlerText =
tiddler.fields.text; //OR tiddler.fields["text"]

The commented method allows you to get odd field names or to pass a
fieldname by reference/variable.

Best,
Joshua F