Josha,

Thanks for this. I have added the filter

[object-template[internal]then[$:/plugins/joshuafontany/core/ui/ViewTemplate
/body/macro]]

Then tried

[all[current]object-template[internal]then[$:/plugins/joshuafontany/core/ui/
ViewTemplate/body/macro]]

I then have a tiddler with the object-type field set to internal

It does not work, am I missing part of the configuration?

In Comparison this is working;

[tag[$:/tags/Macro]then[$:/plugins/joshuafontany/core/ui/ViewTemplate/body/
macro]]

Thanks in advance
Tony