Jed,

I will stay a way from a not well documented feature, I presume it is not
on by default, because I don't recall this effect. However it is nice to
know the mechanism is possible.

I would like to see it built into the node implementation rather than only
bob, you are also already responsible for maintaining bob, so you don't
need more.

it would be nice if some of your design concepts could be driven back into
the standard node, if you were happy with that, because they are valuable
to the community.

I now rund 20+ TiddlyWikis of Bob,
Thanks
Tony