Mario,

*Like Tail winds says;*
*Most CSS frameworks do too much. They come with all sorts of predesigned
components like buttons, cards, and alerts that might help you move quickly
at first, but cause more pain than they cure when it comes time to make
your site stand out with a custom design.*

   - I suppose what I think we need  is an even simpler set for the author
   of the content in a tiddler, leveraging CSS for layout and formatting
   within that space. All more easily implemented via the customised wikitext.
   No need to stray into designer territory since that is handled already. I
   best do a little research.

   - Yes I do "..want a "clone / duplicate selection" button? "
   But I can create it. Just noting its value along side customised wikitext

I observe - No Quote or code button in the new Groups!

   - I am expecting your link changes etc...
   - Custom Markup  sounds good

Regards
Tony

   -