Gentlemen,

The attached local view template demonstrates the use of additional code in
a specific tiddler.

   - In this case of you add the field local-viewtemplate to any tiddler in
   the edit view and a new editable field appears. This will be applied
   through the view template.
   - Please try it, it is immensely useful for research and experimentation
   on view Template code.

I can see using this or something similar for the application of various
customise
definitions only on the local tiddler.

   - Keep in mind a local-customise field could contain also a transclusion
   such as {{extended-markup}} to include a custom mark-up template, or
\importcustom
   [[pragma-details]]
   - I am still to make this work for customize, but Mario would know how
   to of the top of his head.
   - Note the customised wiki would not apply if the text field were
   transcluded elsewhere but we could have a template that does include the
   local-template or local-customise in a Transclude (if it exists) eg
   {{tiddlername||$:/template/render-with-custom-wikitext}}

Regards
Tony
Regards
Tony