We are migrating this discussion group to GitHub:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/discussions

The motivations for the change are:

   - Most of our development activity is on GitHub so it makes sense to
   move related discussions there too
   - Google Groups doesn't offer many of the features needed by developers
   (eg code blocks with syntax highlighting)

This group is remaining open for now so that people can reply to existing
threads. Please avoid making new posts here.

Best wishes

Jeremy