I have prototyped a simple webpage that allows you to load a TiddlyWiki
from your Google Drive and save the changes back. Perhaps the TiddlyWiki
project will be interested in hosting a more polished version at
my.tiddlywiki.com (for example)?

I built this so I can use my wiki from any browser that has internet
access, as long as I can remember my Google credentials.

Website: https://default-kramer.github.io/
Source: https://github.com/default-kramer/default-kramer.github.io
How to Use It:
1. Create a fresh Google account if you don't trust me (and why should you?)
2. Create a folder named "asap.wiki" in the root of your Google Drive. (The
name asap.wiki comes from an earlier idea of this project.)
3. Add exactly one TiddlyWiki file to the asap.wiki folder. It must be a
new enough version of TiddlyWiki that includes the CustomSaver (added here
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/4908)
4. Browse to https://default-kramer.github.io/ and click the Authorize
button. Continue past the "unverified app" warning.
5. The website should load the wiki from your Google Drive and display it
in an iframe.
6. Make some changes and save your wiki.
7. Verify that the changes were written back to your Google Drive

Open Issues:
1. Obviously UI/UX is not my strong suit. Someone with more
skill/experience than me could make this look and work a lot better.
2. If more than one wiki exists, it should prompt the user which one they
want to open. (Right now it just fails.)
3. The app needs to be verified with Google. I think I am limited to 100
users right now because I am unverified.

Let me know if there is interest in making this an official TiddlyWiki
offering and, if so, what I can do to help.