Hi all,

I just commited r3913 - it adds Makefiles for Windows winvnc4 and
vncconfig so all Windows programs can be built via MinGW.

Note that you have to patch MinGW Win32 API because the latest
released version doesn't have IActiveDesktop interface defined:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2877129&group_id=2435&atid=302435.

After MinGW upstream applies the patch to their sources we can start
to get rid of Visual Studio's *.dsp files, hopefully.

Regards, Adam

--
Adam Tkac, Red Hat, Inc.