Nice catch, I've never reproduced original issue but it seems your
patch solves it. Please apply it to both trunk and 1_0.

Will do (but it might take a few days).

Btw I think the second mieqProcessInputEvents() call in the end
of keyEvent function is not needed, is it?

I think it is, don't you agree with the comment? It's trying to protect from problems if xmodmap is executed after the function ends, but before it is called next time, and before the events has been processed. Or perhaps the Xserver will automatically flush the queue before modifying the keyboard map?

Best regards, ---
Peter Åstrand           ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB               http://www.cendio.com
Wallenbergs gata 4
583 30 Linköping        Phone: +46-13-21 46 00