Adam Tkac wrote:
> AFAIK we can safely drop xfs support. If I remember correctly X.Org
> 1.5.X (and newer versions) ran with no xfs, at least in Fedora.

All versions of Xorg upstream run without xfs by default - using xfs
as the default was a Red Hat customization to essentially move font
rendering into a separate thread so the server wouldn't hang for a
few seconds when opening/processing CJK fonts with thousands of glyphs.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com