Feature Request Tracker item #3466072, was opened at 2011-12-27 07:10
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by werner-b
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1126849&aid=3466072&group_id=254363

not just the latest update.
Category: FLTK viewer
Group: trunk

Initial Comment:
It seems that current beta binaries (1.2 beta 1) are compiled without
"-DHAVE_FLTK_FULLSCREEN=1" CMake macro.
This removes the FullScreen menu entry from the F8 menu and the FullScreen menu
entry in the options menu only leads to a "pseudo" fullscreen mode (full screen
window, but with window borders).
If there is an additional build planned, it would be nice to re-enable this
feature (In tigervnc 1.1.0 this feature was also available).

Thanks and
Best Regards,
Werner

Comment By: Werner B. (werner-b)
Date: 2011-12-28 01:42

Message:
I have attached two F8 menu screenshots:
Tiger-1.2beta1-binary.png shows the current 1.2beta1 vncviewer (windows
binary) F8 menu,
Tiger-trunk-fullscreen.png shows the F8 menu from my own compiled vncviewer
(with HAVE_FLTK_FULLSCREEN).

Comment By: D. R. Commander (dcommander)
Date: 2011-12-27 16:59

Message:
I assure you that the official builds are all compiled with
USE_INCLUDED_FLTK=1, which should cause HAVE_FLTK_FULLSCREEN to be set
automatically. I do concur, however, that full-screen doesn't work for me,
and I've never been able to make it work with the 1.2 branch.