On Tue, 1 May 2012, Alan Coopersmith wrote:

Btw, would you like commit rights? I'd say you have enough street cred for
that not to be an issue. :)

I'm not actively developing on TigerVNC, mostly just noticing problems when
we integrate new versions of either Xorg or TigerVNC to the Solaris packages,
so I won't have a lot to commit, but if you'd like to give me commit access,
I'll promise to behave.    I assume you still like to see changes reviewed on
the list before committing.

I can give you commit access. What is your SF account name?

Regards, ---
Peter Åstrand           ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB               http://www.cendio.com
Wallenbergs gata 4
583 30 Linköping        Phone: +46-13-21 46 00