On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:21:27 +0200
Christian Steinle <christian.stei...@unicon-software.com> wrote:

> Dear TigerVNC developers,
>
> I am working for a company, that builds a Linux OS, and I had to
> integrate the VNC module loadable by the X-Server.
>
> While doing this for X-Server 1.10.1, I found out that there are some
> problems related to data padding in the extension communication (see
> unix_xserver_hw_vnc_vncExtInit_cc_QUERYCONNECT.patch).

Looking at the code, this patch does indeed seem correct. I have to
wonder why this hasn't been a problem before though?

> Besides this, I had some crashes of the X-Server, which can be avoided
> by checking the limit (see
> unix_xserver_hw_vnc_XserverDesktop_cc_LIMIT.patch)
>
> Beyond that, I had the requirement for patches related to the RandR 1.2
> interface (see unix_xserver_hw_vnc_vncHooks_cc_RANDR.patch).

Are these patches against TigerVNC 1.2? I'm afraid that there has
already been a lot of work done for RandR 1.2 on trunk, so your patches
are probably not necessary anymore. Could you have a look at what's in
subversion right now?

And thank you for sending patches. :)

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               http://cendio.com