On Wed, 22 May 2013 09:08:30 -0400
Robert Goley <rago...@rdasys.com> wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Just tried to use the Mac viewer build on 10.6.  I get immediate crashes.
>  Below is the otool library list for reference.

In case it helps, this is the link line CMake generates in my hacked
up working copy:

/usr/bin/i686-apple-darwin8-c++   -O3 -DNDEBUG -headerpad_max_install_names
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/buildTime.cxx.o CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/menukey.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/CConn.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/DesktopWindow.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/UserDialog.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/ServerDialog.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/OptionsDialog.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/Viewport.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/parameters.cxx.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/keysym2ucs.c.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/vncviewer.cxx.o CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/cocoa.mm.o
CMakeFiles/vncviewer.dir/OSXPixelBuffer.cxx.o  -o vncviewer  -nodefaultlibs
../common/rfb/librfb.a ../common/network/libnetwork.a ../common/rdr/librdr.a
../common/os/libos.a ../common/Xregion/libXregion.a -framework Carbon
-framework Cocoa -framework ApplicationServices -Wl,-Bstatic -lfltk
-Wl,-Bdynamic -Wl,-Bstatic -lintl -liconv -Wl,-Bdynamic -liconv -Wl,-Bstatic
-lstdc++ -Wl,-Bdynamic -lc -lgcc -lgcc_eh -Wl,-Bstatic -ljpeg -lz -Wl,-Bdynamic
-lgcc

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               http://cendio.com