Hmm, I dont know if my questions are considered normal usage... Im looking
for the part of the code in tigervnc where the screen capture is taken and
encoded... Im trying to make it into a stream =D. Would be great if anyone
could help point to me where is it at... Im kinda lost ~ =\

Regards
Pang Jun Jie