On Wed, 5 Feb 2014 21:56:46 +0800 (SGT),
korada venkata ramana wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
> As I mentioned, the latest 'BUILDING.xtx' file in tigervnc trunk showing
> 'fltk-1_v6.3.x-clipboard-x11.patch' instead of 5.3.x mentioned i nthe stable
> release.
> It seems this is related to a clipboard notification fix. Shall we apply this
> fix?

It contains a bug fix for the X11 client. The Windows client will not
be affected by an updated patch.

So if you're building the X11 client, then use the newer patch.
Otherwise it is not necessary.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               http://cendio.com