help please....
On Wednesday, 9 April 2014 6:27 PM, korada venkata ramana
<vrkor...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Hi,
I have installed Tigervnc1.3.1 on linux box and vnc viewer on windows7 machine.
Started a vnc session using putty and running comand 'vncserver' on the linux
server.
I have started the viewer using vncviewer.exe -Log=*:file:100

However I am seeing log statements from CConn.cxx, Viewport.cxx and
CConnection.cxx ONLY.
Where can I find the log statements from other files (Ex: clipboard.cxx)?

Regards,
Venkat