Excellent!!!
Does it mean I only need to rebuild the client/viewer after applying the patch?

As I mentioned in my previous reply, I am testing the new server (nightly build
server RPMS) with 1.3.0 client and it seems working fine.
Not sure which server code changes fixed the issue. It seems there is any issue
with server code as well.

Thanks for providing the patch. I will rebuild the viewer and test.

Regards
Venkat