> Due to missing documentation on tigervnc I do not really know what the
embedded viewer mode is or how to start it.
> (maybe you can point me to some documentation sources, cause I found
nothing)

Have a look at:
http://sourceforge.net/p/tigervnc/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/java/com/tigervnc/vncviewer/README.
To be honest, I'm not sure where this file would end up for a Windows
install (I'll have to look to make sure it's even being bundled with the
application).  On Linux it would get installed to the standard doc location
(eg: /usr/share/doc/tigervnc-server-applet-1.3.80/README).  This file has
information regarding running the viewer as an embedded applet vs. as a
standalone application.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tigervnc/files/latest/download?source=files
(which is currently version 1.3.1)
> and a newer version (cant find the download location right now, but when
I remember correctly it was somthein with 1.8x)

When I originally created this viewer it was only intended to be run as a
standalone application or as an RIA deployed via Java WebStart.  Serving it
as an applet "worked" in the sense that the client was delivered via the
browser, but it still behaved as a standalone application with it's own
top-level window.  The ability to run it as an embedded applet (like most
traditional java-based VNC viewers) was only added in  about six months ago
and would not be present in 1.3.1.  You'll have to use the latest nightly
build (http://www.tigervnc.org/tiger.nightly) to get that feature.

> regardless which IP you are going to contact via port 5800. This seems to
be stored somehow locally on the client you use to connect to the remote.
> This is terrible if you are going access more than one (in my case 100+
clients) because you always have to double enter your remote client
information.

Again, this is all a consequence of the older version not really supporting
embedded applet mode.  Please take a look at the README that I pointed you
to and give that a shot.  I'd be interested to hear how it goes, as I've
gotten little or no feedback about this feature.

-brian