Hello all,

Our library consortium is adapting TILT for local use.  The only
database all of the libraries have in common is JSTOR.  Since it's so
different from our other periodical databases, it doesn't seem like a
wise choice for a training database.

Has anyone found a good substitute for the Periodical Abstracts database
used in the original TILT?  We're looking for something that is either
freely available on the web, or produced by a generous vender who's
willing to negotiate.

We're considering ERIC, Pubmed, and BioMed Central, but I thought I'd
ask the group for advice before we commit ourselves.

Thanks in advance,
Laura
--
Laura D. Wukovitz
Information Literacy Librarian, Holy Family University