You will need to have mysql installed on your laptop in order
for it to work.  I'm not familiar with the details of how
to do this in a Windows environment, but on linux you would install
the mysql rpm or tarball.
All things considered, I'd recommend setting it up on a server that's
already configured with mysql on it.

John

--
---
       John Rodkey, Information Technology, Westmont College