I have been working on adapting TILT for our use through the Blackboard
course management system, thanks to the work of Gary Roberts and Alfred
University.  I am having difficulty, however, with Module 2 and the opening
of new windows within Blackboard.  I have the entire module opening in a new
window to preserve the underlying Blackboard structure and access to the
Blackboard buttons for the quiz, etc.  Everything is peachy until TILT opens
a new window of its own (this occurs in Modules 2 and 3).  Specifically,
moving from synonyms.htm to process.htm opens a new window which takes over
the underlying Blackboard frame.  The same happens within the Bill Gates
area.  I have been fooling about with target statements endlessly, until I
am hopelessly confused.  When I think I have it properly coded, the frames
disappear and the functionality of the brainstorming exercise is lost.  Can
anyone guide me?
Melba Tomeo