From: Patty Cloud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 2:23 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: TILT and in-person instruction

Our library, Roosevelt University Library, has been using TILT since July
2002.  We are interested in learning what other libraries' experiences have
been in one particular area--that is, has TILT replaced or decreased the
need for in-class instruction at your institution?  Or has it made it
possible to offer more focussed classes, since students can be expected to
have been through the basic tutorial before coming to class?

thanks for any info on this.

Patty Cloud
Coordinator of Library Instruction
Roosevelt University Library