From: Dobbs, Aaron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Mysql and php and iis

Be sure the Column names in the MySQL tables are named the same way in
the php on the TILT pages.  Have you run the tilt_sql_code.txt texas
provided to create the correct tables?  Do you have an ODBC entry for
your MySQL database?

Here's the contents of the tilt_sql_code.txt fiel if you don't have it.

-Aaron
:-)'

CREATE TABLE org        (org_id  INT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY
AUTO_INCREMENT,
                        name VARCHAR(55));
CREATE TABLE person     (person_id INT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY
AUTO_INCREMENT,
                        org_id  INT,
                        first_name VARCHAR(55) NOT NULL,
                        last_name VARCHAR(55) NOT NULL,
                        class
ENUM('freshman','sophomore','junior','graduate','senior','other')
NOT NULL DEFAULT 'other',
                        birthdate VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
                        email VARCHAR(75),
                        date_modified TIMESTAMP(14));
CREATE TABLE quiz       (quiz_id INT NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY
AUTO_INCREMENT,
                        person_id INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
                        module  TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
                        anwers  TEXT,