Okay, question number two: what are your privacy settings on
IE 6?  To find out, go to "Tools" -> "Internet Options" -
> "Privacy".  If your are set to "High," move them down
to "medium high."  I have installed and configured portions
of TILT and am able to run them with IE 6.0.28 with my
setting on Medium High without incident. If I change my
settings to "high," TILT does not work.

If this does not work, another follow-up technical question
that you may or may not be able to answer: is the server on
which you host your TILT files the same as the one users are
accessing publicly? That is, it is possible to place your php
files on one server and call to them from a webserver on a
different box, apparently.  IE 6.0 blocks "third party"
cookies that do not have a P3P policy reference.  The problem
is, IE has difficulty determining who is a "third party"
sometimes, I've read, especially where you are serving pages

This all stems from a new web policy initiative
called "Platform for Privacy Preferences," which has been
established by the W3C:

"The Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P),
developed by the World Wide Web Consortium, is emerging as an
industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users
to gain more control over the use of personal information on
Web sites they visit."

IE 6 apparently has some nice features that allow you to set
up preferences that will check P3P policies and automatically
either reject or allow cookies based on these user
preferences.  Pretty neat, but in the case above second party
cookies will look like third.

Regards,
-Chad