From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 11:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Changing Font in Module 2 Thought Process

I am working on editing the modules in TILT.  I have changed the font to
FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" in nearly all the modules.
However, I have run into a snag.  In the synomyms.htm file in Module 2,
the
user will click the button "process it" to view synomyms.  These words
still seem to be in the Times New Roman font.  I have attempted to find
the
file that controls this but can't seem to locate it (or don't know what
am looking for).  There is a sequence of these "process it button" and
so
hopefully this information will allow me to change the font in other
areas
as well.

Thank you for any information!

_____________________________
Rachel Van Den Broek
Instructional Services/Outreach Librarian
Cornerstone University
Miller Library
1001 E Beltline Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525