We have been trying to make TILT work and here are some problems we have encountered:
1. We have found the URL tilt.lib.utsystem.edu throughout the TILT html files. We are changing this to our URL for our server. However, we have found the line .lib.utsystem.edu in the cookies.js javascript. What should this be changed to? 2. We have placed TILT in a directory by that name in our htdocs directory. If I go to URL ourserver.rider.edu/TILT what should we use for the index.html? There is one in /admin as well as /intro.

We are running this on Solaris 9/intel with Apache 2.0.49 and PHP 4.3.7.

Sharon
Dave