I’ve downloaded Tilt to my hard drive in the hopes of taking a look at how it works. But I need some basic help to get started. I thought it was some kind of a program, so I’ve been looking for an .exe file so I could “start” it, but I’m not finding one. There doesn’t seem to be a set of basic instructions, and I don’t quite understand what I’m dealing with here.

I’ve read the all listserv archive threads that seemed like they might apply. Tried the PowerArchiver method of unzipping as Winzip didn’t seem too go well. Even so, I still have missing-icon Xs whenever I open the TILT html documents.

I’ve also checked the web for Tilt instructions. Is there a document that explains how to get this program going, or am I overlooking an .exe file somewhere?

Thanks for any help.

Felicity Hanson

Librarian, Professional Development Library

Edina Public Schools

Edina, MN 55424

(952) 848-4988