Title: Message

Please ignore this message.  I am just convincing our college’s spam filter that it is OK to accept messages from this source.

Alan Goslen

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Signs, Molly
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 1:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Setting up Tilt

Did you set up ODCB access on your server?

in php.ini are you register_globals set to ON?

Do you have a user set up with the correct permissions in mysql to write to the database?

Did you set up the ORG rows in the table to match what you have in the registration form?

These are some things that I had to do to get tilt working.  May or may not work for you...

Molly Signs    |   Systems Librarian
Millsaps-Wilson Library    |    Millsaps College
1701 N State St
Jackson, Mississippi 39210-1066

phone 601.974.1086    |    fax 601.974.1082
http://library.millsaps.edu/    [EMAIL PROTECTED]