Again, many thanks to everyone who responded to my questions about You make
the Call. I have modified the poll.phtml file to make it php. I have updated
the permissions on the call.htm file so it is executable.

What I have now is very odd. Fillinf out the poll, then clicking "make the
call", brings up the response page with the numbers displaying the numbers
that are already in the text files, with the graphs showing up, but nothing
increments. Then, the top half of the screen is a series of error messages
that I can't figure out. If the results are working, why am I still getting
errors?

These are the messages. If anyone can help me decipher these, I'd really
appreciate the input!

Warning: fopen(votes_poll1): failed to open stream: Permission denied
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 231

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 237

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 239

Warning: fopen(votes_poll2): failed to open stream: Permission denied
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 242

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 248

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 250

Warning: fopen(votes_poll3): failed to open stream: Permission denied
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 253

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 259

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 261

Warning: fopen(votes_poll4): failed to open stream: Permission denied
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 264

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 270

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
in /var/www/html/library/tilt_files/module3/poll.php on line 272

Andrea R. Lee
Information Integration Architect
Bowman Library, Menlo College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]