I have reviewed all of the messages on the archive about this, and I've made
the modifications recommended, but I still can't get the registration to work
for e-mailing the results. Everything e-mails just fine, except the message
says NAME:     with no name included in the e-mail.

So, I decided to try to modify the end.php file so that the student could enter
their name and then e-mail the results to their faculty. But, now I am stuck as
to how to get the results into an e-mail using php.

Has anyone been able to use php to do this? Any help will be much appreciated!

Andrea R. Lee
Information Integration Architect
Bowman Library, Menlo College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]