Did you check the names of your tables and fields carefully?  We had an error
in a field name that was causing stuff not to be posted to the sql database.

Molly

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Andrea R. Lee
Sent: Wed 9/7/2005 12:36 PM
To: tilttalk@lists.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: Registration - reg.php not posting to mysql table

I am really stumped and have asked a couple of individual places for help, but
the folks who did the work are no longer at the institutions. So I really hope
someone can assist me.

My TILT setup is working perfectly, except for the registration.

The user can enter the information, and it looks like db_info.php is
connecting to the mysql table, but the data is not posting. So, at the end of
the quiz, if the paeron has registered, they do not get the "guest" listed on
the results page, and they are offered the option to e-mail results. However,
the user's name never shows up. So I get an e-mail with all of the results,
the tag, "Name:" but no name entered.

I had my IT person look at the sql table, and he said nothing was posting on
the table, it was empty.

Does anyone have an idea of what would cause this problem and how to fix it?

Many thanks,

Andrea R. Lee
Information Integration Architect
Bowman Library, Menlo College