Hi Jennifer,

I'm not sure that this will answer your question, but here goes:

We modified University of Western Michigan's SearchPath (derived and
expanded from TILT) here.
I hacked up a quiz tracking database and reports module (using M$ Access
and .asp code - sorry non-windows server folks).  There are specific
server setup steps to take, but it is pretty easy if you have admin
rights on the server.

My module completely skips the email step, instead I setup permissions
on a 'reports' folder for the course professors and instruction
librarians.  One report quantifies how well a given class did *on each
question*, another breaks out how each individual student scored on the
quiz and lists their answer for each question as well.

http://library.apsu.edu/LILT
(This will not get you into the reports section, an APSU domain account
is required for access)

-Aaron
:-)'

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing
your temper or your self-confidence."
-Robert Frost