Steve, thank you so much!  That is exactly the info I needed, and so prompt.
--Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of HUNT_STEVE
Sent: Wed 11/8/2006 5:06 PM
To: tilttalk@lists.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: RE: alternative to parsing all html files through php?

If you are using Apache, a better alternative is to modify your httpd.conf file
to only run html files in your tilt subdirectory through the php parser.

Like this:

<Directory /var/www/tilt>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .html .htm
</Directory>

Steve Hunt
Systems Librarian
Santa Monica College Library