Seems to work like a charm. I added a few stubs for others to start to fill in.

  -Dave

On Aug 2, 2005, at 4:26 PM, John Ackermann N8UR wrote:

It is (or at least should be... needs testing) editable by anyone who's registered. The registration doesn't ask for any personal information, just a username and password. I figured that was a good compromise between wide-open and locked-down.

My request was aimed more at someone giving some thought to an initial organization and setting up some pages/topics so there was a logical place for people to stick content. The reference to setting up privileges was probably misleading -- at the time I posted, I was still figuring out how the access control worked.

So, if you'd like to register and have at it, feel free.

John
----
David Andersen wrote:
How about just letting it be editable by everyone, at least until it becomes a problem to do so?
(I was going to toss in the start of a "Manuals" page.)
  -Dave