On Aug 31, 2006, at 11:32 AM, Glenn wrote:

Dave Andersen wrote:
1) They actually only need to be correct to within 10us, according to
the spec.

I haven't read the spec, but I don't think it applies to the time
_display_. I'd also hazard a guess that the cell phone application
programmers
don't care too much about exactly what time it is. They certainly don't
care about "non-critical bugs." Apologies to anyone out there that
actually writes cell phone apps that work reliably.

Doesn't apply to the display at all. The synchronization is required for CDMA soft handoff between base stations.

  -Dave