Can someone please send me information on ordering programmed PICs? It seems I arrived at the Pictic II party a bit late (I really need a better clock) and digging back through all the messages has me lost. I've only recently joined time-nuts and searching archives isn't easy.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Brice