All -- I've had an overwhelming response to my plea for advice. Thanks, but no more need.

John
----

John Ackermann N8UR said the following on 07/23/2010 07:25 PM:
I'm going to exercise the administrator's prerogative and ask if someone
here who knows about IP network design would be willing to contact me
***off list*** at j...@febo.com and provide a bit of consultation --
possibly via a quick phone call.

We've now moved into our new house/lab and I want to put a bit of
thought at the beginning into designing the network that will sit behind
our broadband router. Nothing too complicated, but I think I want to do
a bit more than just throw up a single /24 subnet.

Thanks.

John