On 12/12/2011 5:54 PM, Chris Albertson wrote:
What is the best practice for filtering a 10Mhz sine wave frequency
standard?   I've read that you can do more harm than good. Filter
parts  (caps, resistors and so on) are all temperature sensitive. But
all those $40 Rb oscillators are putting out a pretty rough looking
sine wave.

Are some types of filters better.  I thought about a crystal filters.

The LC filter in the TADD-1 is very effective. Mind you the coil winding information given in the parts list is incorrect.

Dan